Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Review of Kaya's lunch and tap dance outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kaya's lunch- is awesome. The basket is really nice and the food is a good size for the dolls. Also you get a lot of food. The tulle mat is pretty cool. I rate this an A+.
    Marisol's tap dance outfit-Like a lot of people said the stocking can get caught in the velcro. I definitely recommend putting on the body suit first, then stockings, then fringe skirt. The tap shoes are great quality. I think a lot of little girls will have fun with this outfit. I rate this an B+.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review!!!! I plan to get both those items this year! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the reviews! I can't wait to get Kaya's food and Marisol's tap dance outfit.

    Lynet

  4. #4
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree. Kaya's foods are awesome! Have not put on Marisol's tap outfit yet, but I like it too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DaWaterRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, as I'm working (slowly) on getting 9 of the tap outfit (watch for my AG production of "A Chorus Line" next fall when we're up to 9 dolls), I've found a bit of a trick for getting the bodysuit on over the tights, though it doesn't always work.

    Simply roll the hook part of the Velcro back, covering it with the bodysuit. Except for the very bottom, it works well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •